DFW Grammar Challenge.
- He and I hardly see one another.
- I’d cringe at the naked vulnerability of his sentences left wandering around without periods and the ambiguity of his uncrossed “t”s.
- My brother called to find out if I was over the flu yet.
- I only spent six weeks in Napa.
- In my own mind, I can understand why its implications may be somewhat threatening.
- From whence had his new faith come?
- Please spare me your arguments of why all religions are unfounded and contrived.
- She didn’t seem to ever stop talking.
- As the relationship progressed, I found her facial tic more and more aggravating.
- The Book of Mormon gives an account of Christ’s ministry to the Nephites, which allegedly took place soon after Christ’s resurrection.
You’d believe me if I said I scored five (1,4,5,6,9) correctly, wouldn’t you? Answers here.